Established Inverness Opticians open by appointment for all your eye and hearing care needs. We are working safely and limiting the number of people at one time, therefore to visit us in-branch you must have an appointment.
You can book an in-branch appointment for an eye test or hearing test here. If you are unable to visit our branch we are still offering virtual eye care, hearing care and contact lens services, which are also available for bookings. When you visit us for an eye test appointment, you will also be able to safely browse our range of men's and women's glasses and sunglasses.
Please note, opening hours may vary at the moment due to current COVID-19 restrictions. Remember, you must have an appointment to visit us in-branch, so to arrange your visit book online or call our team in branch.
We also offer an OCT scan which provides a more enhanced image of the health of your eye.
Please note we are closed between 1-2pm Monday - Friday.
- Branch Manager: Jo Millar
- Free digital retinal photography
- OCT 3D scanning available
- Specialist eyecare services include: Colorimetry and Overlay Assessments
- Ortho K Eye Dreams contact lens provider
- Free parking available - ask for details
- NEW: Tiffany & Co collection now in-store